[BKARTS] Personal Effects: Dark Art

Personal Effects: Dark Art  is new horror/thriller by J.C. Hutchins.  I listen to his podcasts and find them very entertaining.

I thought I would share this new book with the list, because it is kind of an artist's book.
the cover looks like a case file, the pages are ruled like a journal, and there is tons of stuff to pull out and read. Id's, death certificates, letters. They made this stuff look super real, even some of the paper feels aged.
And the best part is there are phone numbers and websites you can go to from in the book and on the pull outs that are real!

It's pretty cool.
his site.... http://jchutchins.net/site/
cheers

Valeria Kremser