Re: [BKARTS] Bound version of Wikipedia

It should be half that size if the sheets are like the one we can see,
single-sided. And of course, that great song by Bo Diddley "You Can't Judge
a Book by Looking at the Cover" will be running through my mind all day.

Graham Moss

Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England

http://www.inclinepress.com

On 22/6/09 01:02, "Scott J. Coutts" <scott.coutts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A bit trivial, I know, but I thought some might enjoy it:
>
> http://www.rob-matthews.com/index.php?/project/wikipedia/
>
> Scott.

This page last changed: June 22, 2009