[BKARTS] Aesop's Fables

Katy,
Good luck with Aesop. No matter how complicated it gets, the rich and rollicking fables will keep you going.
I have just finished printing and binding the 1912 edition of Aesop's Fables (on line from Gutenberg).  It was the fables, of course, but then Arthur Rackham's illustrations that caught my attention. This was a project that got bigger and more complex with every step. I now know that I won't use an open spine binding on such a large project again. The final piece is 172 pages, 8 x 10, printed on Mohawk Superfine paper using Ready,Set, Go! layout software.

I'd love to know how your Aesop turns out.
Susan Sowles

This page last changed: June 23, 2009