[BKARTS] The Ideal Blank Journal

Hi, All.
I've been considering sources for blank journal blocks and have been thinking about having a printer make my own. Might some of you be willing to describe your ideal journal? I'm interested in comments on paper, lined vs. unlined, size, etc.
Bob Roberts

The Gilded Leaf: Fine Bookbinding & Restoration
1149 Walker School Road, Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com

This page last changed: June 24, 2009