[BKARTS] Heatset Tissues

I've been doing some simple comparison testing of Crompton's heatset tissue and Filmoplast-R. I've had much better adhesion with Filmoplast-R and wonder if some of you might have some advice for getting the most out of Crompton's product. The Filmoplast-R also doesn't have the annoying tendency for the adhesive to delaminate from the tissue prior to use, which makes getting the adhesive in just the right places (and not the wrong places where it shows glossy or attracts soiling) difficult.
Any comments about the relative merits of these heatset tissues (or others) would be welcomed.
Bob Roberts

This page last changed: June 23, 2009