To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:29 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] 23 Sandy and the Focus Conference

After a few requests we have decided to have 23 Sandy Gallery open on a
Wednesday for the first time ever! Anyone heading to the Focus on Book Arts
Conference in Forrest Grove, Oregon next weekend, please stop by and see The
Beautiful Book exhibit on your way through town. We'll be open on Wednesday,
July 24 from 12-6 p.m. 23 Sandy is located half way between the airport and
the ever popular Powells book store. Find a map to the gallery here:
www.23sandy.com/Location.html
23 Sandy will also be participating in the conference as a vendor at "The
Market" on Friday evening and all day on Saturday. We'll bring a selection
of small artist books from our inventory plus a few other special goodies.
Remember, The Market and The In Focus Gallery are both open to the public.
Find out more info at: www.focusonbookarts.org

Happy Travels,

Laura

**********************