Re: [BKARTS] artists books about cooking

This seems to be a good opportunity to mention that I still have copies of my cook/story book "Guess Who Died?..." I'd love for them to have homes. Anyone interested? Here's a description:

"In Guess Who Died? Memories of Baltimore with Recipes", Mindell Dubansky draws us inexorably into a world where almost anything can happen-the Jewish Baltimore of her childhood. In a series of vignettes based on the truly idiosyncratic personalities and activities of her remarkable parents, the self-nominated "Miss Toby" and Mr. Dee", she has produced a work that is first and foremost extremely funny, but which at time is also very moving".  Catherine Bindman, art historian

"Guess Who Died? Memories of Baltimore with Recipes", designed in the spirit of a traditional community cookbook, contains 17 short stories and 17 recipes. Some of the unique recipes included are Mindy's Yam and Red Potato Salad, and Spicy Tomato Soup.

$30 per copy + $5 s&h
Discount on multiple copies available

This page last changed: June 25, 2009