[BKARTS] new participant introduction and AMAZON relay

-----BEGIN TEA SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear subsc

-----BEGIN TEA SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear subscribers Books & Arts,
Buongiorno cari amici,
.

I am a new participating member from The Netherlands with emphazise on Earth Science and computer linguistics and conservation, also collectable maps and chess books have my attention.
..
http://ebookcollector.sourceforge.net/
.
I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands
ICQ: 377511089
.
Click here to visit my profile!
http://www.hotfrog.nl/Companies/Rythmos-Creative-Advisory
http://delicious.com/tags/rythmomachy?setcount=100
.
THIS EMAIL MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN PRIVILLIGED INFORMATION AND IS SOLELY INTENTED FOR THE RECIPIENT(S) MENTIONED ABOVE.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add max.rythmos@xxxxxxxxxxx your address book or safe list. .
.