Re: [BKARTS] The Ideal Blank Journal

Bob,

Are you looking for input for producing journals to sell? Or for yourself.

I've been a journal keeper for years and have now begun keeping an art journal as well. And my practices for written journals have evolved. Each person's need becomes very specific, and I'd like a bit more input first.

Carol
Eugene, OR

--------