Re: [BKARTS] The Ideal Blank Journal

-----INLINE MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----
-----BEGIN TEA SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear Bob,
.

With reference to to your question, I take pleasure informing you with reference to Free Mind (apperently the DOE notebook as from Al Gore without encription and database).
.
http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
http://mappio.com/
http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Embedded_Mind_Maps
.
I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands
ICQ: 377511089
.
Click here to visit my profile!
http://www.hotfrog.nl/Companies/Rythmos-Creative-Advisory
http://delicious.com/tags/rythmomachy?setcount=100
.
THIS EMAIL MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN PRIVILLIGED INFORMATION AND IS SOLELY INTENTED FOR THE RECIPIENT(S) MENTIONED ABOVE.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add max.rythmos@xxxxxxxxxxx your address book or safe list. .
.