Re: [BKARTS] artists books about cooking

I write multi-cultural stories for children based on real life stories and
make then into handmade storybooks and I do have some about food:

Kairis is about a 12-yr old gil in India explaining her favorite fruit - the
green mango- to her neighbors American grandsons. And how we eat it raw or
pickled (recipe on my website)

At Cha o clock is a poem about Tea, the pages, in teabag shape

and Teatime~Story of a Girl's Courage is a story for teenagers about a
stranger who came to tea and what it might have been like, 70 yrs ago in
newly-formed Pakistan for a new bride of fifteen.

Details on my website www.HandmadeStorybooks.com

Thanks!
Sush
sushmitaideas@xxxxxxxxxxx
7033808288

on 6/24/09 9:27 AM, Alicia Bailey at alicia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am looking for artists' books (currently available) that have
> content related to cooking/recipes etc. If you know of any, please,
> let me know.
>
> Thanks!
>

> Alicia Bailey
> Abecedarian Gallery
> www.abecedariangallery.com
> 910 Santa Fe, Unit #101
> Denver, CO  80204
> phone: 720.282.4052 or 303.340.2110
> fax: 303.479.9556

> Pre-order your GBW "Marking Time" exhibition catalog before August 1, 2009
>      to save $5 off the $35 regular price. For more information see:
> <http://cool-palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/exhibit/2009exhibit.shtml#catal
> og>
>
>        NOW ONLINE, Volume 5, No. 2, Spring 2009 of The Bonefolder
>        <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder/vol5no2contents.htm>

This page last changed: June 25, 2009