Re: [BKARTS] Santa Fe-Albuquerque-Taos

Dear Sushimita,

I'm teaching a suminagshi marbling salon day, Tuesday, June 30
from 9am - 4pm outside my studio for the local book arts group.
I live 25 miles north of Santa Fe, near the Rio Grande
and San Ildefonso Pueblo.

Also, there's a BAG book arts show at the Rotunda Gallery, state capital
building in Santa Fe and a new history museum which is
connected to the Palace Press, newly installed.

Suzanne Vilmain
counting coup press
suzanne@xxxxxxxxxxx