[BKARTS] Galleries and museums that feature artists' books?

The Center for Book & Paper Arts has a gallery that regularly exhibits artist books; workshops in book arts (letterpress printing, bookbinding, papermaking); an MFA program in Interdisciplinary Book & Paper; and publishes JAB - the Journal of Artists' Books.

http://www.journalofartistsbooks.org

http://bookandpaper.org/

Columbia College Chicago
Center for Book & Paper Arts
1104 South Wabash Avenue, 2nd floor
Chicago, IL 60605-2328
312.369.6641

Visual Studies Workshop has a gallery that exhibits artist books; a resource library with around 4,000 artist books; classes in artist books; an MFA Program in Visual Studies; and publishes Afterimage.

http://www.vsw.org/

31 Prince Street
Rochester, NY 14607