Re: [BKARTS] Galleries and museums that feature artists' books?

Bright Hill Literary Center in Treadwell, NY, a hamlet in the Catskills,
presents several solo artist book exhbits each season. For 7 years,
until 2008, we had an annual Juried Book ARts exhibit; we're changing
that to a biennial, and the next one will be in 2010. Because there
are no other galleries in the region (we're about 1 1/2 hrs from
Women's Studio Workshop) that feature book arts, we're drawing
audiences from as far away as Binghamton & Albany, NY.
Bertha Rogers, Dir, BHLC
http://www.brighthillpress.org