Re: [BKARTS] Galleries and Museums featuring Book Arts

In Chicago, there is the Joan Flasch Artists' Books Collection at the School of the Art Institute, 37 S. Wabash.  Thousands of books and multiples that can be handled.

Also, Vespine Gallery, an artist-run space at 1907 S. Halsted, regularly (though not exclusively) features artists' books, prints and broadsides.

Melissa Jay Craig

http://web.mac.com/melissajaycraig

Hello list serve folks,
I am teaching an artist book workshop with
Mary Laird in Florence, Italy this summer at Santa Reparata
International School of Art through Dan Welden's International
Workshops.
I am preparing resource lists for my students.
Here are two questions:
1. What galleries in the US or abroad feature artist books on a regular basis?
2. What museums feature artist books on a regular basis?

am attaching my two Word documents which I have started with the
information I have. Please email me or add to the attached documents I
have started  and send it back to me.
Thanks so much!
Cathy

This page last changed: June 25, 2009