Re: [BKARTS] Galleries and Museums featuring Book Arts

I suppose we'll each be blowing our own horns until the list is ultimately compiled... here in South Florida, the Jaffe Center for Book Arts at Florida Atlantic University always has book related exhibitions up and running. We're in Boca Raton, about 40 miles north of Miami.

http://www.jaffecollection.org

John Cutrone
Programs Coordinator
JCBA: Jaffe Center for Book Arts