Re: [BKARTS] The Ideal Blank Journal

Another thought along this line, after returning from trips I have then made a clamshell box with compartments to hold photos, mementos and the journal.  I try to line the box with a map of the country and put a label on the spine re: the country and they go on the bookshelf.  It's a nice way to keep everything together and accessible.

This page last changed: June 25, 2009