Re: [BKARTS] Galleries and Museums featuring Book Arts

Maurizio Nannucci in Firenze has an artist book archive that may be open to the public.
Zona Archives / Box 1486 / 50121 Firenze / Italy / Telefax 39.55.679378 /

http://www.journalofartistsbooks.org

Hello list serve folks,
I am teaching an artist book workshop with
Mary Laird in Florence, Italy this summer at Santa Reparata
International School of Art through Dan Welden's International
Workshops.
I am preparing resource lists for my students.
Here are two questions:
1. What galleries in the US or abroad feature artist books on a regular basis?
2. What museums feature artist books on a regular basis?

am attaching my two Word documents which I have started with the
information I have. Please email me or add to the attached documents I
have started  and send it back to me.
Thanks so much!
Cathy

<http://cool-palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/exhibit/2009exhibit.shtml#catalog><http://cool-palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/exhibit/2009exhibit.shtml#catalog>