Re: [BKARTS] Karpeles Museums

There are 2 Karpeles Museums in Buffalo.

If anyone gets by this way to visit us at the WNY Book Arts Center, be sure
to try and fit in a visit to one of the Karpeles Museums.

I think someone had asked a little while back what was book related to be
found in Buffalo. I had posted something in a travel brochure mode for last
year's TypeCon conference, aimed at typophiles and bibliophiles.
http://www.typecon.com/talk.php?id=137

--
Richard Kegler
-----------------------------

Western NY Book Arts Center
468 Washington St.
Buffalo NY 14203

716 903 6875

<http://cool-palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/exhibit/2009exhibit.shtml#cata>>
>> og>
>>
>>        NOW ONLINE, Volume 5, No. 2, Spring 2009 of The Bonefolder
>>        <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder/vol5no2contents.htm>
>>
>> For all your subscription questions, go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
>>          See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information.

This page last changed: June 25, 2009