[BKARTS] Museums in NY

Hi Cathy,

The Musuem of Modern Art - book & paper gallery
the Morgan Museum & Library
the Grolier Club
& Printed Matter - all in NYC.

The Metropolitan Museum & the Cloisters always have illuminated manuscripts on display.  And, the NY Public Library exhibitions change often.  In NJ, the Newark Public Library.

- Mindy Belloff

Studio On The Square:

An intimate setting for learning

Book Arts & Letterpress Workshops

http://www.StudioOnTheSq.com

or http://www.IntimaPress.com

Tel: 917-412-4134

> On 6/24/09 4:38 PM, "Cathy DeForest" <cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here are two questions:

> 1. What galleries in the US or abroad feature artist books on a

> regular basis?

> 2. What museums feature artist books on a regular basis?

> I am attaching my two Word documents which I have started with the

> information I have. Please email me or add to the attached documents I

> have started  and send it back to me.

> Thanks so much!

> Cathy

> Cathy DeForest