Re: [BKARTS] archival mist? (WAS) ] Ephemera blog

Hi Bill,
It is my understanding that the product from Providence is equal in quality to Bookeeper and was rolled out at a cheaper price point to allow small conservator companies to afford it.
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Bill Minter wrote:
A late comment: It is my understanding that both "Archival Mist" and the "Bookkeeper" solutions are identical, and that the name is purely for marketing purposes --- the archives needed a special product.
Bill Minter