[BKARTS] Victorian Bookbinding Machines for Sale in France

Victorian bookbinding machines, fully functional, for sale.
Pics & contact via this blog: http://vuscor.blogspot.com/
Description in German. The machines belong to the inheritance of a French
bookbinder, and were supposed to be given to a museum which however has now
declined the offer.

or email me directly so I can forward your request to the blog owner!

cheers,
Astrid

This page last changed: June 27, 2009