[BKARTS] researches which conducted on the topic "perception of movable books by children" ?

Hello !
This is a book artist from Ukraine
I write an article about pop-up books and about how children react while
watching and reading them.
I'm interested in psychological aspects of perception of pop-up books by
children
I've noticed  that there were a lot of works and studies dealing the
reactions of children perception
while watching television and cinema (even since 60th).
But I haven' t found any  questioning and research of the children's
reaction when they look and read the pop-up books,3D books and books-toys
etc, I  want to know if there were such ?
If you know about any  researches which conducted on the topic "perception
of movable books by children", write me please!
Thank you for an answer!

--

С уважением, Настасья Шигаева

Yours Faithfully, Nastiya Shygaieva