Re: [BKARTS] Galleries and museums that feature artists' books?

A big thank you to each of you who have added information for my request for resources for my workshop in Italy on artists' books.

A big thanks to Carol Pulin and the Print Alliance for the wonderful link you gave me listing your research on museum collections: www.printalliance.org/library/li_study.html. I recently joined your organization but did not know of this intriguing list.

If anyone has any more information on galleries that feature artists' books on a regular basis, please email me.

Thanks so much.

Cathy DeForest
cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gallery DeForest and Jubilation Press