[BKARTS] letterpress safety

We are in the planning phase of a new building at the University of Wyoming.
There are questions from our industrial hygienist regarding the safe storage and
handling of metal type and I would appreciate hearing from others involved in
designing new printmaking studios that include letterpress facilities.
Of course -----This information is needed ASAP.
Your help is appreciated.

Mark Ritchie
Professor