Re: [BKARTS] Problem Solving with Gudy 870 & 831

I usually rub down hard with my bone folder and that helps adhere it to the first surface well enough to peel the covering off.
Sometimes the weight of a book press is also useful, but you need to apply direct pressure so that the warmth makes the adherence stronger.

-- Jennifer