Re: [BKARTS] Problem Solving with Gudy 870 & 831

Not TALAS, but...

Whether Gudy O or the 3M 568 equivalent, you really need to rub down hard... Depending on material and size I have found that applying the material (stacking if more than one) and putting in the press for a while makes this much easier. After that, peel and apply second materials, then put back in press.

Just applying with even light rubbing does not work (well).

p.